Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Midnight Interlude chapter 27

  **** there is an erotic scene towards the middle/bottom, I did try not to let it get to graphic though***            





     I woke up to the sound of the door closing, as Marcurio was snoring softly behind me his arm draped over my waist, I knew it hadn't been him. I tapped his hand in a sequence that we had pre-arranged, he woke up and tensed, but tapped his hand on my rib's to let me know he was wide awake and ready for a fight.
     We both sat up at the same time, Marcurio caste a light spell and then readied another, while I caste Stendarr's Aura and looked around. Marcurio found it before me and caste a Paralysis spell, the Mist Walker's eyes went wide at being caught, but she wasn't panicking. I kept looking around and found the second one heading towards Marcurio's side of the bed. I caste a spell that probably hadn't seen the light of day outside a Thalmor prison in two hundred years.
    I needed to keep line of sight on the second Mist Walker, so I stood up on the bed and walked over Marcurio, careful not to step on him. This ones eye's were wide, but with fear, good she should be afraid.
    "Marcurio, tie that one up to the chair, with the silver belt rope you will find in my pack, side pocket. Don't worry, thin as it is, she won't be able to move, their's also a drain magic spell on it." I looked at the one I held and smiled at her, not the happy smile my friends knew, but the grim smile that I had been told could scare grown men. With Marcurio busy tying up our guest, I caste another spell and a bottle came flying over to me. " This my friend is a cure disease potion, I'll probably drink it, when I'm done with you and your partner." I paused and bounced the bottle off my hand a couple times. " An Herbalist friend of mine had a question and I haven't yet had a chance to test it out. He wanted to know what would happen to a couple hundred year old vampire if they drank one or two or more of these." She made a choking noise in her throat. " I mean, would it literally cure you in a second, like it will do to me, when I catch it.  Then the question is... I mean since you are of one of the human races... would you return to the age you were when you were turned or would you simply turn to ash? Of course my herbalist friend think's that just one potion would act more like a slow poison, not like a healing potion. You know, their is a physical change to your body over time and well that would kind of suck, die from a healing potion." I tightened my grip on her thoughts and sent a chaos spell through the link.
       "Marcurio, this could get very very messy, if you want you can leave." I never turned to look at him, but I heard him walk up beside me.
        "Well you might need my help to clean up the mess then. Exactly what spell's are you using on this one, by the way, I re-caste the paralysis spell on the other one." I slapped a sound spell on both, It was a funny spell that one of my very rich and politically influential friends had made up for their steward to let them know a meal was ready. This one had a twist though, it gonged enough you couldn't even hear one whole word.
        "It's a couple spell's, one of which was banned from use over two hundred year's ago, but the Thalmor use it and the law was written or rather rewritten so that it wasn't illegal for them to do so. Odd as it is, Thalmor law says that any member who was an officer can be recalled at any time and can and should be able to use any spell that was learned. The fact that I learned the spell while a prisoner is beside the point, I was a Thalmor officer, albeit for a short time. So Legally, you can't use them, I will teach them to you just be very very careful to not leave the subject's alive or in one piece. " I saw the look in his eyes, " I told you to leave, it would get messy." He sighed and looked down, then nodded.
        " Marcurio, I would never ever use these spell's on a living person, " His head jerked up, " No not even on my deepest enemy. These two however aren't alive and they are assassins, sent to kill us both. But to answer your question, the first is a type of paralysis spell, but unlike the one you used, this one affects the brain, the more you struggle the more you fight it, the more pain you are in. The second is one that allow's the caster to, hear thought's, they have to be strong and tied to an emotion. Which is why this paralysis spell causes pain, though you can caste it in such a way as to cause pain and pleasure, but  that is just to cruel for me to do. You ask a question, if they think about it and are in pain, you hear the thoughts."
          "Ok, so you ask questions and then your going to kill the both? I can live with that, I don't really like it."  I sighed and shook my head.
         " It work's this way, anyone that has ever caste these spell's will be able to "read" the spell's on them and also have a, umm sent of the person that caste them. You don't want answers this way, then we can go through their pockets and I'll send them to Oblivion. I will leave that up to you, your my friend and partner, I would not like to loose your friendship over a couple vampires."
         He turned and walked to a corner of the room, standing their for a minute or so, I saw his shoulders tense as he made his decision. He walked back over to the vampire in front of me and used a telekinesis spell to rip her clothing off, he didn't get it perfect as all her cloths came off. I was impressed though, I had never taught him that spell, he had seem me use it once. I saw him gather up his energy and place his palm close to the vampire. One lightning spell and two seconds later she was a pile of ashes. He then walked to the other, who was wide eyed and frantically trying to get away. He removed the gag and said.
       " I will only ask once, who sent you and why?" He tapped his foot and when she stubbornly set her chin, he caste the same telekinesis spell, this time however he wouldn't have to caste the lightning spell, as the silver chain tore strait through her. He picked up the clothing and found a letter, but set it on the night stand. I had sat down on the bed and was watching him. He placed both set's of clothing on the chair and then walked back over to me.
         Putting his hand's on my shoulders, he shook me once very hard and I looked up at him. His face showed warring emotions, his eye's a light silver that practically glowed. I couldn't read either. His hand's were tight enough on my shoulders, that I was surprised I hadn't heard bones grinding together, I knew i'd have bruises. He shook me once more, then bent down til our noses touched.
         "You are my friend, my partner and sometimes a mentor, but I want more. That hulk of a Nord is no more a telepath than Isran and crazy as he is, he hasn't an once of magic. That isn't the first time, I have gotten thought's from you in the way of a picture. That one however let's me know how you feel." He tipped his head slightly til our lip's just met. His hand traveled up my shoulders and his hand's cupped my jaw. " I want to be your Lover, as well as your friend and partner. If you can't handle the idea of another husband dying of old age on you, just remember, I am a wizard, I may not live six or seven hundred year's, but we could both die tomorrow. I'm not leaving though." I took pity on him and put my arm's around him and pulled him even closer as we fell back on to the bed.
          " I can live with that.", I moved just a little bit closer, so that our lip's were once again touching, "All that flirting with bar maid's not to mention the..." I never finished the sentence as he kissed me passionately, I gave as good and then pulled back just enough, "Seriously, you never let me know how you felt. Why not?"
          "Because until the other night, you never looked at me as anything other than a friend. I've seen your nightmares, the worst of them, I never needed you to tell me about them, because I lived through them with you." I stiffened to think of everything that had happened during those nightmares. " Don't" He said softly, " Don't pull away, all those terrible thing's that happened were done to you, not something you choose to happen." He kissed me softly and then leaned back looking me in the eyes, while running his finger back and forth over my lips. His eye's crinkled at the corners, showing an inner laughter, " About a year ago, I shared the first nightmare, we talked it out and you fell asleep in my arms. Later that night you had a dream that was anything but a nightmare, it was erotic but it didn't start out with me in it." His mouth pulled into a tight line and then  shifted to his quirky sideways grin. "I will take it however that the huge muscle bound blonde with blue eyes and triple scar's running down the right side of his face is your Bjorn?" I barely whispered the yes, but he hadn't really needed to hear it anyway.
          "That's fine, I may have to share you with a ghost, but at least I know who my competition is. By the end of that dream, it was me you were holding in your arm's. Lately, I seem to be the only one you are having those dream's about. Til the other night that is, but that wasn't really a dream, was it?"
          " No, it wasn't. You where there? I didn't feel your presence, the way I generally do when Meridia pull's us into the other realm's." His finger dipped into my mouth and I held it between my teeth and licked the tip in a circular motion, watching his eye's turn the color of molten silver. He pulled his hand back, but then ran it up inside my shirt til he was cupping my breast. I felt an electric shock from head to toe.
           " Not there in the same way, like I was beside you both. I could feel your emotion's as strongly as if they were my own, I could feel his also. I may not entirely like the idea, but I hope he's willing to share, because I'd hate to have to fight him for you, but I would." I smiled at the thought, that would be an amusing battle, but not one I would really like to see.
           While kissing me again and doing very distracting things with his hand on my breast, he said, "I won't mince words, I love you, I want you as my wife, I will not however push you. I will take what you can give." He rolled us over til he was looking down at me, I could feel his whole body along mine. " Just remember, I will always be a friend, who loves you for who you are."
              I don't think I had another coherent  thought til morning, as he started doing some very distracting things. I didn't mind at all, I only hoped I was as giving as he was.  Midnight might just become my favorite part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment